1. A person seeking information may send the application to PIO/ APIO along with requisite fee either in writing or by e-mail with details of the information sought.
2. The requisite fee should be sent as per RTI Act 2005 through Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque/IndianPostal order drawn in favour of "Principal, “Govt. Polytechnic, Rampur”
3. In case the application is received without fee or the request is made by e-mail, the fee should be deposited within seven days. Non-receipt of fee will imply withdrawal of the request.
4. The Institute will make every effort to provide the information within 30 days on payment of requisite fee.
5. If the fee deposited is less than the requisite fee, the applicant will be informed about the fee. The intervening period will not be included in the 30 days time specified for the reply.
6. Address of the Contact Persons: